To provide programs and resources to Yale University’s women employees, and champion the exploration and pursuit of personal and professional goals in order to enhance their individual success while also furthering the advancement of the university.
- Provide a community for women from all divisions (service and maintenance, clerical and technical, and managerial and professional divisions) who work at Yale University
- Provide opportunities for professional enrichment, development, and advancement
- Research and advocate for policy improvements that positively impact women who work at Yale University
- Support women who seek greater work-life balance
- Develop and sustain relationships with other organizations sharing a similar mission and goals